Highly Rated 24 Hour Locksmith
4.6 out of 5 stars
Ryan was very helpful in getting my truck unlocked. When I reached out to him today he responded right away and showed up to help quickly. I would recommend to my friends and family. Definitely will be saving his number.Will L., Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA
Ryan quickly responded to my phone call and we set an appointment for him to re-key my house locks. He was on time and cleaned up after himself. He had to come back because I had a non-standard door but he took care of that too. I will use him again, if needed, Highly recommended.Bill N., Lakeside, CA
I needed to get a lock fixed within two days. [...] They came, diagnosed and fixed my lock. They were friendly and explained what was wrong and how they fixed it. Very reasonably priced, much cheaper than another large company I used to use. These guys are my new go-to locksmiths.Hedy M., San Diego, CA
Services We Offer
We offer a number of services for any locksmith needs you may have.
24/7 Emergency Services
We offer 24/7 emergency lockout services to help individuals who have been locked out of their homes or vehicles. These services are designed to provide fast and reliable solutions to individuals needing immediate assistance, often using specialized tools and techniques to quickly and safely unlock doors without causing damage.
Our Auto locksmiths provide a specialized service for those who have lost or damaged their car keys. We can create new keys, reprogram keyless entry systems, and provide other solutions for issues related to car locks and keys. Our team has the necessary tools and expertise to work with a wide range of car makes and models.
All of your locksmith needs
We Can Help You Out
Contact our professional locksmith team for a fast and reliable service. We're here to assist you with lockouts, security upgrades, repairs, and more. Trust us with your locksmith needs and experience peace of mind. Call now!
- Emergency Locksmith
- We offer 24/7 emergency lockout services to help individuals who have been locked out of their homes or vehicles.
- Auto Locksmith
- We provide a specialized service for car owners who have lost or damaged their car keys. We can do a key fob replacement, create new transponder keys, and reprogram keyless entry systems.
- Residential Locksmith
- Our residential services typically include lock installation, repair, and replacement for homes, apartments, and other residential properties.
- Commercial Locksmith
- We provide commercial locksmith services that focus on security solutions for businesses and institutions, including master key systems, and high-security locks.
- Rekey Service
- Our rekey service involves changing the pins inside a lock cylinder to render existing keys useless and code your locks that will work with a new key. We can key all of your locks to the same key. This is a cost-effective and efficient way to enhance security for homes and businesses without having to replace the entire lock.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take for a locksmith to arrive in an emergency?
- Whether you need a car, house or commercial lockout service, you need it now. We can be at your location in little as 15 to 30 minutes. There are a few factors to consider, such as, how busy we are, our proximity to your location, are you in a rural area, etc. Rest assured, our locksmiths will arrive as soon as possible.
- I lost my car's key fob! What now?
- As car key technology becomes more advanced, access to new keys is in short supply. The majority of newer key fobs cannot be replaced via online retailers. You will need to get new parts from a locksmith. If you are lucky enough to find a key fob for your vehicle, you will still need to get it programmed by a locksmith or a dealer. The locksmith is always the cheaper and fastest way to replace your lost key fob.
- I just moved into my new place. Can I get all of my locks coded to use just one key?
- Yes, you can. We got you. Prices start at $25 a lock.
- What does a locksmith charge to open a mailbox?
- Unless your mailbox key is locked in the mailbox, you are going to need to replace the lock. Lock changes start at $85. A mobile locksmith will come to your location, open the mailbox, replace your lock and give you 2 new keys.
- How do you fix a stuck door latch that won't retract?
- First, you need to make sure the latch isn't binding on your strike plate. You can remove material by sanding or grinding from your strike plate or door for ease of operation. If the door latch sticks even with the door open, you will have to address the lock itself by lubricating it or getting a new one.
- Can a locksmith open my house and/or business?
- If you are locked out of your house and/or business, you should hire a locksmith for lockout services. Whether it is a house, apartment, or condominium, a locksmith will find a way to get you back inside your home.